Micheala and Alex love travelling. It’s what they live for. They have 10 things that they consider a must whist travelling through Australia. You don’t need an Ultimate off-raod camper trailer to go specifically to some of these places but if you did then you could add an extra dimension to the adventure.
Here’s their list. What would be on your’s?
- Swim with Whale Sharks at Ningaloo Reef, Western Australia.
- Explore the gorges, caves and pools of Karijini National Park, Western Australia.
- Drive Vanda along the Great Ocean Road to see the Twelve Apostles, Victoria.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise at Uluru (Ayers Rock), Northern Territory.
- Camp under the stars in the middle of the outback.
- Trek and climb the Blue Mountains, New South Wales.
- Ride a camel at sunset along Cable Beach in Broome, Western Australia.
- Do some serious 4 wheel driving along the Gibb River Road, Western Australia.
- Follow the trail of Aboriginal rock artwork throughout the outback.
- Indulge our taste buds on a food and wine tour of the Barossa Valley, South Australia.
So tell us what would be on your list?