Please read all the information carefully, and should you have any questions relating to any aspect of this Warranty, please contact Ultimate Campers. By purchasing an item from Ultimate Campers, you agree to all terms and conditions of Warranty.
Each party will pay their own costs in relation to this agreement.
Ultimate Campers provides the original purchaser of every Ultimate Camper Trailer (“Camper Trailer”) including tents with a 5 Year warranty that covers the product’s workmanship and materials will be free from defects under normal use and maintenance.
The Warranty is only available to the original purchaser and is valid from the original date of purchase.
Unless prior written consent is provided from Ultimate Campers, warranties apply only to items sold as “new” and do not extend to any items sold via auction, or deemed to be factory seconds, or damaged goods.
Warranty repairs and replacements will be undertaken by Ultimate Campers at their discretion. Warranty repairs and replacements will be free of charge unless an on-site repair is required in which case a service call fee will apply.
The Warranty will not apply in circumstances where:
- The Camper Trailer has been used for a purpose other than which it was designed;
- Ultimate Campers cannot establish any fault in the item after testing and inspection;
- The defect has arisen due to the customers failure to properly use and maintain the item in accordance with ordinary use or any of Ultimate Campers instructions, recommendations and specifications;
- The Camper Trailer has been used for commercial purposes;
- Involved in an accident;
- Towed by a vehicle other than a standard passenger vehicle.
The warranty will also not extend to specific types of damage including:
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear including, inter alia, impact or stone damage to body, chassis or running gear, storage units, internal pockets or fold out options;
- Damage or defect caused by failure and negligence of the Owner to store or use the Camper Trailer in a reasonable manner.
- Wear and tear where the Camper Trailer have been used for permanent living purposes.
- Fading of materials when exposed to UV lighting, or from usage or age.
- Damage caused by alterations or repairs being undertaken by an unauthorised repairer.
- Damage to wheels and tyres.
- Damaged paintwork.
- General consumables such as wheel bearings, light bulbs (etc).
3. Maintenance Items
This Warranty does not apply to maintenance items which are the responsibility of the customer. The maintenance items include but are not limited to:
- Suspension servicing.
- Wheel bearing servicing, maintenance and adjustment.
- Checking tyre pressures.
- General greasing and tightening of components.
- Rust-proofing, painting and maintenance of painted surfaces and exposed surfaces.
- All wheel nuts from new are set at the recommended torque setting but still require the operator to check before and during their travel.
4. No Liability Clause
Ultimate Campers under this Warranty will not be liable for any incidental loss or damage specified within “Exclusions” of this Warranty resulting from negligence or noncompliance as specified by Ultimate Campers or specified herein, wilful or accidental damage or failure to exercise reasonable care by the Purchaser or any other person having the care or control of the Camper Trailer with or without the consent of the owner.
5. Reasonable Recommendations
Ultimate Campers is not liable to rectify any fault or damage contributed to directly or indirectly by failure to comply with any reasonable recommendation made by Ultimate Campers in respect of the Camper Trailer.
6. Circumstances Beyond Reasonable Control
Ultimate Campers is not liable under this Warranty in any case by circumstances beyond its control or where the cause is independent of human control that occurs after the Camper Trailer has left its control.
Ultimate Campers is not liable for any damage or losses that are not reasonably foreseeable or for problems related to the misuse of the Camper Trailer.
Ultimate Campers is not liable for the costs or any consequential loss arising from any problem with the Camper Trailer supplied, unless Ultimate Campers has inspected the Camper Trailer or damaged
Camper Trailer, and approval for such repairs is given by Ultimate Campers prior to commencement of such repairs.
7. ACL Mandatory Statement
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. (Competition and Consumer Act 2010, or any other legislation (such as the Fair Trading Acts (or equivalent legislation) in each State or Territory)). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure or for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if such product fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
8. Warranty Claim Procedure
If a fault covered by this Warranty occurs, the Purchaser must first contact Ultimate Campers using the contact details below in this document, or the dealer from which the Camper Trailer was purchased.
Ultimate Campers must be given the first opportunity to arrange any warranty repairs. Under no circumstances will re-imbursement be made for work completed without prior knowledge and written consent of Ultimate Campers.
Any Warranty claim must be accompanied by:
- proof of purchase;
- full details of the (alleged) defect; and appropriate documents (such as historical and maintenance records).
The customer must make the Camper Trailer available to Ultimate Campers for inspection and testing. Any transport costs arising out of a warranty claim will be the responsibility of the Purchaser. If such inspection and testing find no defect in the item, the customer must pay Ultimate Campers’ usual costs of service work, evaluation and testing.